Monday 2 January 2012

Donkey Kong Country 2; Rigging/Jib Jig


(This is not a jig. At least, I don't think so. I haven't exactly got around to learning what defines a jig is yet...)
I decided that I won't completely abandon this blog, so here's my next tune. At this stage if you don't know the tune to determine playing speed and such I recommend you just youtube it. I do plan to record me doing some which I will then link with every new tune. I am copying the notes through multiple documents, which is why I get weird gaps. I also think I should mention; Click the image to bring it up larger.

I promise I will not do only tunes from videogames as well! It's just that I personally had difficulty finding these  tunes that I wanted to play so I figured at least one other might be having the same problem.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Very much for you efforts and for explaining about gaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if you could translate this very old song Tammy. I am hopping it would be a kind of slow air.
    http://youtu.be/R9viTTyhfSo

    http://youtu.be/oYymDZtJvgs
    Two versions.
    I would really love to be able to learn it for my 60th Birthday on the 11th of Feb. I would have been 5 when I first heard it at a movie theater.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete